PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER LOOK-O-LOOK
|Perfetti van Melle Benelux B.V.
|Aantal uren per week
YOU + US?
Are you ready for a (literally!) fresh impulse in your career? Our colleagues at the Marketing department are ready to work with you to ensure that everyone can enjoy our delicious freshmakers and sweets every day.
Product Development Manager Look-O-Look
36 hours per week
Based in: Breda
This is where we need you!
The Product Development Manager Look-O-Look is part of a new team in the Benelux organization that is specialized in brand- and product development for Look-O-Look (Europe).
This is what your role as Product Development Manager will look like:
As a Product Development Manager you contribute to the product development for the Look-O-Look brand. You will be working on new innovations and maintaining the current assortment.
In this role you align and liaise with many different stakeholders. The Product Development Manager Look-O-Look reports to the Brand & Product Development Manager Look-O-Look.
Your core tasks in a nutshell:
- You are jointly responsible for the new product (NPD) process for both Look-O-Look and Private Label products;
- You will support and lead product development projects;
- You will contribute to optimising the total Look-O-Look and Private Label assortment and following up on recipe changes, range extensions and new packaging formats;
- You will co-lead value engineering projects across the Look-O-Look / Private Label assortment;
- You will contribute to CSR initiatives;
- You will meet regularly with R&D, factories, logistics, legal and local marketeers with regard to running projects and defining new ones;
- You will analyse and report the overall brand performance across BU EU;
- You will follow and act on competitor activities.
The ideal recipe for our Product Development Manager Look-O-Look:
These are, in our opinion, the ideal ingredients to make this role a success:
- A Master’s degree in Business, preferably with a specialization in Marketing;
- 2-3 years of experience in Marketing in the FMCG industry;
- A proven track record of 2 years in product management within FMCG;
- The ability to analyse and interpret market research;
- A well-structured, pragmatic and action-oriented attitude;
- Effective interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- The ability to work under pressure, think quickly and demonstrate initiative in solving problems.
The ingredients of Perfetti Van Melle, does it include your taste?
You will work at the third largest confectionery group in the world - and second in Europe. But we want to continue to grow and become the best at making candy, where we can use all the help of our colleagues!
We see our employees as the most important ingredient and therefore we have something for everyone:
- Empowering: Everyone has every opportunity to develop and make a difference. For example, we have a huge range of (tailor-made) training courses.
- Fun: Who doesn't actually dream of working at a candy factory? We would also like to maintain our family atmosphere, because that makes us unique and has brought us to where we are today. We do everything to make you feel at home with us, such as an annual beach volleyball and hockey tournament. But also an annual CSR day to be committed to the community.
- Innovation: We must respond to the ongoing social debate on sugar and health, but also to deal with issues such as: environmental pollution, packaging and food safety. Enough challenges!
- Dynamic: It may sound cliché, but with branches in more than 30 countries, we are a dynamic and vibrant organization.
Are you starting to feel like it to bring your talent to the team? Then we would like to meet you! Let us hear from you via the "apply" button and maybe we will meet soon.