|Aantal uren per week||40 uur|
What are you going to do?
We’re looking for an experienced Business Analyst who can bridge the gap between the business and IT. In this role, you will be responsible for analyzing, understanding and improving business processes. You are together with a team of great colleagues the driving force in realizing these improvements
Are you a:
- Bridge builder: Ability to see across borders and connect people and content
- Scout: Ability to identify and formulate opportunities, gaps and future stats
- Visualizer: Ability to present complex information in a compelling and attractive way
Then the role of Business Analyst at Enza Zaden is the role for you.
What you do as Business Analyst
You enable change by defining needs and recommend solutions. What we need to transform from current situation to future states on different parts like, services, processes, information and applications.
You provide information and insights and give advice about business and IT processes. By presenting your results in a visually attractive way you create an overview of complex subjects which enables you to inform relevant stakeholders and co-develop intelligent solutions. You are very involved in the business, you participate in the roadmap creation, selection of new software and other projects; supporting them with the business insights that they need.
Design is your strong suit. You create functional designs and provide business process models that comply with the architectural frameworks and principles. Also, requirements management holds no secrets for you, keeping in line with the requirements for a project by checking the implementation of solutions for the defined requirements. In general, you enjoy keeping people sharp about how they do their job and the way they can improve themselves.
Your power Recognize yourself in this?
- You have a helicopter view, are analytically strong, highly adaptable and a problem solver. You work in a structured way and are good in process thinking;
- You possess excellent communication skills in English
- You have experience with one or more functional areas e.g. Operations, R&D, finance, HR, procurement, marketing and sales
- You are results-oriented and a true team player with a critical attitude;
- You have experience with process modelling (BPM) and requirements managements (IREB);
- You have extensive experience with business applications like ERP, CRM, BI, Advanced Planning and Microsoft Office
- You have Bachelor or Master (HBO/WO) work level degree;
- You have at least 5 years of working experience in a role close to business and IT.
Who are we? What we bring to the table
- International environment with possibility to work partially from home
- Room to grow professionally and personally through the Great to Grow program;
- Enthusiastic colleagues and an open, informal culture;
- A challenging position with a market-based salary and excellent working conditions.
Breeding to feed the world! That’s our goal as an international vegetable breeding organization. Simply said, this means we develop new vegetable varieties. Our assortment consists of 1.200 different varieties. From bell peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers and lettuce to bitter gourd and bird’s eyes chillies. Enza Zaden produces the seeds of these vegetable varieties and sells them worldwide. To give you an idea: more than 460 million people eat vegetables from our seeds each day.
Even though we are an international company with more than 2.0000 employees worldwide, we still are an independent family business, which clearly shows in our business culture. You easily feel right at home and your ideas are always valued. Entrepreneurship, teamwork, and taking responsibility are central values to our mission, and our employees are the heart and soul of the organization.
You will be part of the Information & Digitalization team that is driving the Digital transformation in the company and supporting the business with Insights and innovations based on the newest technologies in Cloud, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning.
Do you see yourself taking up the challenge of working in an international environment? Let us know! Send your application to us via the Apply Now button.
For more details, please contact:
Sr corporate recruiter
00316 2136 8907