SALES OPERATIONS MANAGER
|Bedrijf||Bunge Loders Croklaan|
|Werklocatie||Hogeweg 1, 1521 AZ, Wormerveer|
|Aantal uren per week||40 uur|
A manager that knows how to lead and how to get the best results from your team. And not just any team, an international team of 11 sales representatives who are responsible for our European business! If you have experience in B2B, are a real people manager and if you are up for this commercial challenge, our Sales Department at Bunge Loders Croklaan welcomes you with open arms for the position of
Sales Operations Manager
Your new Sales team
The Sales department is the daily point of contact for customers and contributes to an optimal customer experience. Sales Managers and Sales Representatives working in the Sales department are jointly responsible for the execution of the challenging Sales plan, the flawless service to our customers and continuous business growth. This occurs in a way that fits our stature as a world player and is therefore world class. The team is responsible for the highest customer satisfaction and the commercial results of a few hundred own customers.
What is your challenge as the Sales Operations Manager?
Taking your sales team to the next level! Your international sales teams consists of of highly skilled specialists and talents.
How? You coach, direct, lead and inspire your team to improve performance in execution.
Why? You are responsible for achieving the team goals and translate tactical policy into practically feasible activities with a realistic time schedule. You effectively deploy people and resources and facilitate your employees to achieve the objectives. Further, you will participate in the development and implementation of new methods and procedures that are cross-departmental. At last, but not least, you are also responsible for the commercial KPI’s.
As a member of the Commercial Management Team within sales, you are partly responsible for the total sales strategy and policy. In addition to proven leadership qualities, you have the ability to view the processes of your department from a helicopter view and implement improvements.
You report to the European Sales & Marketing Director.
How do you inspire and lead the sales team to the next level?
- Managing, motivating and coaching your team members to great achievements
- You monitor and improve the quality and are committed to the further development and growth of the department and the business
- You translate internal and external market information into concrete actions and analyze complex reports
- You guarantee the planning and targets both at an individual as well as at the team level
- You set the timetable for forecasting and work on new developments and possibilities
People and sales is your perfect combination and passion!
As a Sales Operations Manager we do not need to tell you that you are a real team player, energetic and energizing and persuasive. This all comes natural to you! In order to make this a real success, we think you need these skills:
- Completed BSc/MSc education and relevant work experience
- Demonstrable management experience to a challenging team (to 7+ team)
- Experience in sales development is a must
- Relevant experience with the raw material processing industry is a strong advantage
- Experience with SAP and CRM systems is desirable
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language in word and writing
- Work in a structured and efficient way and is able to set priorities
- Digitally and analytically strong
- Takes ownership, has proactive and go-getter mentality
- Resilient and stress-resistant
We ask a lot, but we also have a very good offer!
We offer a growing international environment with a great team of people! A lot of interaction with our customer service and supply chain department and opportunities to develop our sales across Europe! We offer excellent remuneration benefits (including additional paid days off, bonus schemes, fully paid pension, partly health benefits compensation) and occasional travel in Europe.
Bunge Loders Croklaan: your new employer?
We are a worldwide leading producer and supplier of premium quality oils and fats for the food manufacturing industry. Our products are used in a wide range of applications, from bakery and confectionery to dairy fat alternatives and infant nutrition.
Our committed and innovative approach is based on 328 years of combined oils and fats expertise. As a result, we work with our customers to create healthy, sustainable and cost-effective offerings that meet or exceed their business goals.
- A complete seed and tropical oils portfolio
- The industry’s most globally integrated and sustainable supply chain
- 6 continents from which we operate, enabling us to serve the globe
- 100+ countries served
- 100% traceability for directly sourced palm oil
- 300+ patents awarded for innovations developed by our R&D specialists
- 328 years of combined experience in ingredients, applications and processes
- 500+ products used in a wide range of applications, from animal nutrition and confectionery to dairy fat alternatives and infant nutrition
- 1440 colleagues, partnering with you to deliver world-class solutions everyday, that help you create healthy offerings, sustainable and cost-effective offerings
Ready to take our Sales team to the next level?
Would you rather start today than tomorrow because you know you have what it takes to lead our Sales team? We are happy to get in touch with you! Apply online via the 'Apply' button and let’s find out if there is a match.
Keywords: sales, inside sales, account management, key accounts, sales operations, marketing, sales operations manager, sales manager