|Aantal uren per week||40 uur|
Full-time, The Netherlands
SodaStream is the manufacturer of Sparkling Water Makers that changes tap water into fresh sparkling water in a few seconds. This Sparkling Water Maker allows people to take initiative and to brew original sparkling beverages with surprising light or intense bubbles in a sustainable way. In fact, this device counteracts the consumption of plastic bottles. That's SodaStream.
To strengthen our dynamic team in the Netherlands, we are looking for employees who match our products. Sparkling of energy, original and bold. Active participants (to our projects) who make the difference and think out of the box. Someone who choose change, dare to take calculated risks and always get the best out of themselves.
Interested and want to know more about SodaStream? Take a look at our website www.sodastream.nl.
The position of quality expert is mainly aimed at setting up and maintaining a new structure for the quality department with a main focus on HACCP and ISO 22000, taking into account the internal and external requirements for safety, quality, food, product - and environment regulations.
Tasks of the Quality expert are:
Quality and production process
- Supporting the implementation and maintaining the quality system (HACCP and ISO 220000) according to company standard
- Responsible for evaluating the quality, production and packing processes and documentation
- Develops training materials, work instructions and organization of the work in line with the determined quality, production and packing processes and documentation
- Is responsible for necessary quality documentation/reporting with regard to the quality system
- Works closely together with internal and external involved parties regarding the implementation and maintaining of the quality system
- Conducting internal\external quality audits in line with company standards
- Conducting suppliers and subcontractors audits and source-inspections in line with company standards
- Inform management when significant quality errors occur which require an advanced expertise
- Supports team leaders and managers in creating a safe working space for all employees, in accordance with company policy and regulations
- Reports issues regarding any safety related measures to the management
- Hbo level is required, preferably in the field of quality and/or technique
- Excellent level of English language is required. Experience in Dutch language is preferred
- A minimum of 2 years' working experience in a similar international environment is required
- Experience with industrial hygiene food production is desirable
- Knowledge of quality management, regulatory standards (i.e. HACCP, ISO) and setting up procedures and documentation is required
- Experience in working with MS Office is required
What SodaStream has to offer?
SodaStream is a growing company and there are plenty of opportunities to grow with us. We offer you a fun, versatile and vibrant work environment in which you can adequately challenge and develop yourself. In addition, you will work in a fresh and open team, with lots of freedom and responsibilities in your work.
Apply now via the online application form.
Acquisition is not appreciated.