QUALITY ASSURANCE SPECIALIST FOR CONSUMER GOODS
|Aantal uren per week||40 uur|
Job description:As Quality Assurance Specialist you establish the QA requirements for consumer goods (like Glassware/dinnerware/towels etc), to support the worldwide business growth of BrandLoyalty. You streamline testing protocols, risk assessments, audits and inspections within our company for the EMEA and America’s. As a Quality Assurance Specialist within Brandloyalty you are making sure that all the products which Brandloyalty uses in their Loyalty campaigns are compliant and are foreseen with the right documentation. We work with high-quality brands like; Vivo, Zwilling, Disney, Royal VKB.
- Responsible for product compliance and product benchmarking in the EMEA and America’s markets and for the availability of the required quality documentation in those markets.
- Create and maintain BrandLoyalty standards & test procedures per product category and positioning in the market.
- Pro-actively maintain and structure centrally all risk assessments, test reports, and other information related to quality assurance for all products targeting the EMEA and America’s markets.
- Manage audits and inspections of EMEA and America’s based factories
- Conduct risk assessments during concept and product development phase and when products are sold to new markets.
- Ensure that all relevant information, test, audit and inspection results are available in the product passport (technical file).
- Support Procurement in the creation of FAQ’s, Declarations of Conformity and user manuals.
- Support EMEA and America’s local markets with quality issues and specific certification requirements.
- Bachelor degree in a relevant area.
- 5+ years of relevant experience with international quality standards, legislation and product testing.
- Fluent in English verbally and written.
- Ability to incidentally travel internationally.
What do we offer?
Are you up for the challenge? BrandLoyalty wants you to have fun in your work, contribute to our growth and share the successes with your team/company. This is just a shortlist of what BrandLoyalty can offer you:
- Purpose-driven company – happy people: happy colleagues, happy customers, happy consumers!
- Personal & professional development opportunities within a multinational growth business.
- Work in a team with 50+ nationalities in over 55 countries around the world.
- Part of a Fortune 500 company... with a young & agile attitude.
- Exceptional terms of employment – compensation, on-site gym with personal trainers, healthy daily lunches cooked by an in-house team and spectacular team gathering.
- A growing team that is building the quality domain in a dynamic and entrepreneurial company. The current team consists of four people located in den Bosch, four people in Hong-Kong with different kind of expertise’s like Quality control, social compliance and quality assurance and 4 factory inspectors in China.
Interested in this position?
We are happy to get in touch with you! You can send your application by using the "Apply" button.